Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge


We had a great time this week at Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City. If you haven't been, GO! We got there in just about 4 hours, so it's not too far. They upgraded our room as a courtesy to the Kids Cabin room . You can see in the pictures that there is a "cabin" right in the room with it's on tv and bunk beds. Lina LOVED it, she slept in it all by herself. We went at a good time, Tues and Wed we basically had the place to ourselves it felt like. There were very few people there, but by Thursday evening and Friday you could tell it was a holiday weekend! So, go through the week. The place has an indoor water park, so we just hopped on the elevator and went right to the fun. No sunscreen, no heat, just fun and when your tired, just walk back to your room. I love those kind of places! I'll blog some more pictures throughout the week, and stay tuned for a hilarious clip of Lance trying the "wipeout" style obstacle course.

on the lazy river

the kids cabin

Lina's bed




1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to take my family there. We'll probably wait another year before we go though.

    I'm glad you all had fun and were able to relax!!!

    ReplyDelete