Sunday, March 29, 2009

More snow pics

Cassidy didn't get out in the snow, she was busy dreaming about it though.
Sliding, even in the snow.

look close and you can see how big the flakes were!


Throwing a snowball at Daddy

We had a great time this weekend. Lance was home, even most of Friday, so we had a lot of good family time. I do have a request for some personal prayers. I have been having trouble getting to sleep at night, my mind just starts racing and it really defeats me. The girls are sleeping so good,they both slept until 8:00 a.m. this morning, so I get so frustrated at myself for not taking advantage of the time. Anyway, I did get a good nap this morning. We're going to venture out in a little while, most of the snow is quickly melting. We've had a great weekend, hope you did too.

1 comment: