Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ridiculous




I had to share this quick story. I may have told part of it before. A couple of weeks ago I was having a big fight with the trash bag. It would not fit around the mouth of the garbage can, even Lance tried to help. I got so frustrated and I just walked off and said "this is ridiculous". Well, you know little miss sponge was soaking the whole scene in. Fast forward to this afternoon. We were in Cassidy's room changing a diaper and Carolina said we needed a bag in the can. I handed her the Wal-mart bag to line the can and she tries to stretch the handles over the sides. Of course she was having some trouble. Then she starts saying "ridiculous, ridiculous" over and over. I laughed so hard. She even had that frustrated look on her face.


2 comments:

  1. She's going to associate that word with trash bags!!
    How totally cute.
    Let's see if I can leave a comment.
    LOVE
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo, that makes me laugh!! You have a little Jodie running around :)

    ReplyDelete