However, I was not able to find enough of the ribbon (I should be able to get more later). So, in the interim, I thought I would just tie them up with one and I also liked this result
Mboso New Song Video
6 years ago
A blog to help our family and friends watch these girls grow up.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewell, my first thought was i like it with two ribbons, but that is with only one window. when you showed all three windows, i like it just like you have it. it all seemed to go together, i think it might be too busy with two ribbons on each window. i don't know...just my thoughts this morning :)
ReplyDeleteyes, I kind of thought so too!
ReplyDeleteI like the first version best! I think it would be worth getting more ribbon. And I like the bows too!
ReplyDeleteThe one ribbon looks alot better than I thought it would, but I guess I'd have to vote for 2 ribbons.
ReplyDeletedo I need to look for ribbon here??
Love you
Mom
I think both ways look great!!!
ReplyDelete