A blog to help our family and friends watch these girls grow up.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Even "small" Prayers Answered
About a month ago I mailed my Dad a birthday card with a Lowe's giftcard enclosed. It never made it to their house. He asked our postal contact (my uncle) about it and not much we could do it seemed. Well yesterday I was in the PO and mentioned it, she told me a couple of options, so I called Mom and told her, then on the way to town it hit me that I could just pray about it. It seems small and not at the top of God's priority list (in my mind) but I prayed that it would get delivered. This was yesterday, TODAY my Dad gets it in the mail! Wow, I didn't even think about it when Dad called, but after I hung up, I was reminded that I had left it in the proper Hands! Thank you God for blessings. Speaking of blessings, the weather! My girls have been in the sprinklers and kiddie pool already.
What a mom! The sprinkler and the pool already - they are loving you. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this story! I love to hear how God answers prayer for others. So encouraging : )
ReplyDelete