Here is a video of Carolina making Cassidy laugh. I think she was saying "joy" and that is what these times bring. When Cassidy laughs, Carolina is so proud and she will keep on saying something until I stop her. She says all the time how much she loves her "sister lu-lu" or "lu-lu" or "sweet baby". Of course five seconds later she's pushing her or taking her toy, but I think they will really be close.
I also had to show these bows that came in the mail yesterday. I scored them on e-bay for about $14 total with shipping (which came from HongKong, didn't realize). They traveled a long way, but were still here in less than two weeks. There are 10 and they are 4" bows and I got to pick the colors.
okay that has got to be the cutest thing ever!! :) love the laugh! and good job on such a great bargain :)
ReplyDelete