The girls got to go to a birthday party last week, they both enjoyed it. I couldn't get over how Cassidy and her little friend Mackenzie (same age) were just sitting at the table eating with the "big kids", they would look at each other like they were having their own conversation. They were so good. This week has been busy it seems, I think it's just because Cassidy's naps have gotten messed up several times and she has had a bad case of the sniffles for a couple of nights, so I have been short on my blog time and some sleep. I am however not trying to complain. Lance had to go to a baby funeral this week. It hit him really hard and has made us soooooo thankful to have two beautiful, healthy, sweet girls. Thank you God! I'll gladly loose some sleep to take care of them.
Mboso New Song Video
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment